Wartner Wart Remover 35Ml
Item Code: 629410
- Warts and plantar warts are harmless growths that form on the skins.
- They are most common on the hands and feet, but they can grow on any part of the body.
- Most disappear in time without any need for treatment however, they are very contagious.
- To prevent them from spreading, you should treat them immediately.
- Do not use if you cannot see clearly to read the information on the container or the information leaflet.
- Do not use if you cannot see clearly the wart you are treating.
- Do not use on children under the age of 4 years.
- Do not use if you are diabetic or if you have poor blood circulation.
- Do not use on areas with thin skin such as the face, armpits, breasts, bottom, or genitals.
- Do not use on irritated skin, or on any area that is infected, reddened or showing signs of inflammation such as itching or swelling.
- Do not use on moles, birthmarks, warts with hair growing from them, genital warts (on penis or vaginal area), on the face or mucous membranes (such as inside mouth, nose, anus, genitals, lips, ears or near eyes).