Item Code: 068106
- Temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to a cold, hay fever, or other upper respiratory allergies.
- Tamper evident: Do not use if printed inhaler wrap is broken or missing.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- Temporary burning, stinging, sneezing, or increased nasal discharge may occur.
- Use of this container by more than one person may spread infection.
- Do not use for more than 7 days.
- Use only as directed.
- Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Methyl Salicylate & Fir Needle Oil Siberian
- Do not use more often than every 2 hours.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over 2 inhalations in each nostril.
- Children 6 to under 12 years (with adult supervision) 1 inhalation in each nostril.
- Children 2 to 6 years Ask a doctor.
- Children under 2 years Do not use.