Sudafed Pe Nasal Decongestant 24
Item Code: 736702
- Get relief from sinus congestion and pressure caused by colds or allergies.
- Do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug.
- If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have heart disease, high blood pressure, thyroid disease, diabetes and trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland.
- When using this product do not exceed recommended dose.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occurs and symptoms do not improve within 7 days or occur with a fever.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- carnauba wax, corn starch, D&C yellow #10 aluminum lake, FD&C red #40 aluminum lake, FD&C yellow #6 aluminum lake, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, powdered cellulose, pregelatinized starch, sodium starch glycolate, talc, titanium dioxide
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 1 tablet every 4 hours do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours.
- children under 12 years: do not use this product for children under 12 years of age.