Milton Anti Bacterial Tab30
Item Code: 026062
- Milton Antibacterial Tablets are tried and tested to protect your baby from harmful germs in the early years.
- Milton is used in hospitals and homes for generations to sterilise surfaces and baby items.
- There is no boiling or steaming so no risk of burns and it's Clinically proven non-toxic.
- Always read the label.
- Use only as directed.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
- Do not use if cap and/or bottle seals are missing or broken.
- CLEAN:Immediately after use, separate components and rinse with cold water.Thoroughly wash items with warm water and detergent.Ensure you squeeze soapy water through hard to reach areas such as teat holes and rinse.
- PREPARE:Add 2 Milton Tablets to 4 litres of clean cold water into the Milton Method Unit or suitable plastic container.After squirting made-up solution through the teat holes, completely immerse all items, covering items with the white sub merger plate or a china plate to eliminate air bubbles.Secure lid.
- READY TO USE:After soaking items for a minimum of 15 minutes, you items are hygienically stored and ready for use on demand.Wash hands, remove items and shake off excess solution before using immediately.The made-up solution should be renewed every 24hrs, after washing container in warm water and detergent.