Ethical Nutrients Inner Health For Kids 50G
Item Code: 765966
- May promote the growth and increase the number of healthy flora within the digestive system.
- If a child has been taking a course of antibiotics, Inner Health for Kids may assist in maintaining the levels of normal healthy flora or friendly bacteria that may have been disrupted.
- Supports a normal healthy gastrointestinal system.
- Helps improve general wellbeing.
- Do not use if cap and/or bottle seals are missing or broken.
- No added artificial flavouring, colouring or preservatives.
- Free from gluten, wheat, dairy, lactose, eggs, nuts, yeast and salt.
- Always read the label.
- Use only as directed.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
- Store at 2°C to 8°C.
- Do not freeze.)
- Each 2.3 g (1 level metric teaspoon) contains an exclusive blend of probiotic strains: Lactobacillus rhamnosus (GG) organisms (LGG®) 6 billion.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (NCFM) organisms 3.75 billion.
- Bifidobacterium lactis (Bi-07) organisms 3.75 billion.
- Mix the following into water, juice, milk, food or take directly off the spoon or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Children from three months to 12 years: Take 2.3 g (1 level metric teaspoon) daily.
- If your child has been taking a course of antibiotics: Take 2.3 g (1 level metric teaspoon) twice daily.
- While breastfeeding your baby, for best results continue to take your own Inner Health Plus as part of your routine or as directed by your healthcare professional.