Ear Clear Ear Syringe
Item Code: 797282
- Sometimes using Ear Clear for Ear Wax Removal or other wax removal drops may not be enough to remove all the ear wax and syringing may be required.
- The Ear Clear Ear Syringe was developed to thoroughly clear the ear canal of wax and debris.
- It is suitable for use after treatment with Ear Clear for Ear Wax Removal ear drops but can also be used on its own.
- The Ear Clear Ear Syringe was designed by a doctor and developed to thoroughly clear the ear canal of wax and debris.
- Never use cold water or hot water.
- If you experience dizziness or pain, discontinue use.
- Do not resume irrigation without consulting a doctor.
- Never irrigate ears if eardrum is known to be perforated, or if any drainage, bleeding, pain or irritation is present.
- The syringe is not to be used without the tip or for any other purpose.
- Note – the syringe is not sterile.
- The tri-stream tip is to be used only with the supplied syringe.
- Use in children under twelve (12) years of age only on advice of a doctor or pharmacist.
- You should use the syringe only to remove excessive ear wax as ear wax helps protect your ear.
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if symptoms persist.
- Place tip on top of syringe and hand-turn clockwise until tight.
- Wash syringe prior to first use with warm soapy water and thoroughly rinse several times to ensure soap residue is removed.
- To fill syringe with water, push plunger in completely.
- Then place the tip of the syringe into drinking water that is at body temperature (37°C) and pull the plunger up until the required amount of water is in the syringe.
- While seated, hold a small bowl under your ear to catch the running water.
- Your head should be tilted slightly toward the ear to be irrigated.
- Gently insert the syringe tip fully into the ear canal.
- Depress syringe plunger gradually to irrigate the ear.
- Never forcefully inject water into the ear canal.
- When the ear canal is fully irrigated carefully remove syringe.
- Clean syringe thoroughly after each use.